ESET released version 13.0.22 of all ESET home products on 10/22/2019.
Over the next few days, you will be offered the upgrade and a restart of your computer will be required.
- Added: Advanced Machine Learning
- Improved: Deep Behavioral Detection
- Improved: Connected Home Monitor
- Improved: Password Manager
- Improved: Disk Encryption
- Changed: supported operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 and newer
- Fixed: many other improvements and fixes
- Error in Windows Logs may appear once fix is applied (Error appears only once – during upgrade itself)
Upgrade to Latest Version
Upgrade my ESET Windows home product to the latest version
If your ESET security product has not updated automatically yet, you can enforce product update by manually checking for update in the Update panel or wait until it updates automatically.
ESET provides support in the form of Online Help (user guides), fully localized application and Online Help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
At this time we are recommending that all customers upgrade to the latest version for the protection benefits afforded by the latest ESET version 13.