www.betterantivirus.com℠ is a division of Computer Security Solutions LLC, CompSecGlobal.com an authorized ESET reseller.
Computer Security Solutions has operated this dedicated website www.betterantivirus.com℠ for the sales and services of the ESET brand name products to our clients since 2004. You may also receive email correspondence and quotes from our main website of CompSecGlobal.com . Please call us by phone if you have any concerns at 877-886-6332
We are a US based partner / reseller of ESET LLC Software’s such as, but not limited to; ESET Cyber Security for Mac, ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Smart Security, ESET Family Security Pack, ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac® and ESET Mobile Security products for home and for business; ESET Endpoint Security, ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ESET Mail Security and ESET Secure Authentication are software solutions of ESET www.betterantivirus.com℠ and it’s contents is Copyright © 2019
ESET, ESET software, ESET logo, ESET.com, NOD, NOD32, AMON, PERSPEKT, VIRUS RADAR, VÍRUSOVÝ RADAR, VIROVÝ RADAR, ThreatSense, ThreatSense.Net®, AntiThreat and/or other products or services of ESET mentioned here, are trademarks and registered trademarks of ESET Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
Carbonite, the Carbonite logo, and all carbonite trademarks and service marks listed on the Website, are trademarks and service marks of Carbonite PC Matic, PC Matic Pro and the PC Matic Logo is trademark of PC Pitstop Inc.
Names of companies, organizations, products, events and people used in examples (with exception of Case studies) are fictitious. Any similarity to real company, organization, product, person or event is not intended. Links to Third Party Sites
The links in these areas will let you leave our sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Computer Security Solutions LLC CompSecGlobal.com are not responsible of the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Computer Security Solutions is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Computer Security Solutions is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Computer Security Solutions of these sites or their content.
ESET’s products are subject to US Export laws and regulations. ESET and ESET’s Partners monitor their exports/re-exports for compliance with US export laws and regulations.
ESET does not export/re-export to any country in which US embargo is imposed (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) or any other sanctioned countries. Additionally, ESET does not export or re-export to any person or entity included on the DENIED PERSONS LIST, ENTITY LIST OR UNVERIFIED LIST. The aforementioned lists are revised on a regular basis by the Bureau of Industry and Security.
This is not legal advice and you are responsible for compliance with US Export laws and regulations. For more information on export laws, please contact the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS). More information on BIS can be found at: https://www.bis.doc.gov/
Copyright © 2014 Computer Security Solutions LLC
All rights reserved.
The Computer Security Solutions ensures that all personally-identifiable information collected is collected lawfully and in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998.
Our Policy recognizes two kinds of personal data that deserve varying levels of protection. Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and “click stream” data that tracks user activity on a Web site or online service. A subset of that category, Sensitive Data, deserves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example, Social Security numbers, personal financial data (such as specific salary, net worth or individual portfolio information), and information about specific medical conditions.
The Computer Security Solutions is committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
1. Collection. Personally-Identifiable Information will only be collected to the extent that The Computer Security Solutions deems reasonably necessary to serve a legitimate business purpose. Please be aware that if you disclose Personally-Identifiable Information on Website message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of The Computer Security Solutions.
2. Notification. Customers and prospects will be notified (usually at the point where Personally-Identifiable Information is collected) as to the uses the business unit may make of the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from them.
3. Choice: Opt Out for External Distribution of Personally-Identifiable Information. Customers and Prospects will be given the opportunity to refuse permission for External Distribution of their name, address or other Personally-Identifiable Information through an Opt Out mechanism. (External Distribution does not include certain limited distributions such as sharing Personally-Identifiable Information with an entity working on behalf of The Computer Security Solutions to serve our customers; transfer of Personally-Identifiable Information in conjunction with the sale or similar transfer of a business unit; or the disclosure of Personally-Identifiable Information in connection with legal proceedings, investigations of crimes or other wrongdoing. However, sharing Personally-Identifiable Information with an entity working on behalf of The Computer Security Solutions or transferring Personally-Identifiable Information in conjunction with the sale or similar transfer of a business unit is considered an Onward Transfer and will be handled as described below.) Opt Out for Internal Marketing. Customers and Prospects will be given the opportunity to refuse permission for Internal Marketing of their name, address or other Personally-Identifiable Information through an Opt Out mechanism. Internal Marketing may include activities generated, initiated or produced by one or more of our parent Web Your Business Group of companies with the expressed intent of marketing a Web Your Business product. Your may at any time opt out of such activities by sending an email to [email protected]. You should find the opportunity to opt out whenever you find your information gathered for marketing purposes. This opt out will be in the form of an opt out check box.
4. Security. Appropriate safeguards will be implemented to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personally-Identifiable Information about our customers and prospects.
5. Access: Review and correction. Procedures have been developed through which customers and prospects can, upon request, review and correct the Personally-Identifiable Information that has been collected from them by The Computer Security Solutions. These procedures may not, however, compromise the security, integrity and privacy of either The Computer Security Solutions’ own proprietary databases or databases licensed from third party companies.
6. Sensitive Data. The collection and use of Sensitive Data carries with it special obligations and responsibilities in order to maintain the data’s security, integrity and privacy. Sensitive Data will not be rented or otherwise made available for External Distribution outside The Computer Security Solutions (although it may be made available through Onward Transfer as described below). Customers and prospects will be given the opportunity to refuse permission for their Sensitive Data to be distributed outside of the business unit that collected the Sensitive Data through use of an Opt Out mechanism for Internal Distribution within The Computer Security Solutions. Note: Customers of units based in an EU Member State will be asked for explicit consent (Opt In) to the transfer of EU Sensitive Data outside of the EU, including an Internal Distribution or transfer that takes place within a particular business unit of The Computer Security Solutions.
7. Onward Transfer. Whenever The Computer Security Solutions permits a third party outside of The Computer Security Solutions to access Personally-Identifiable Information through either External Distribution or Onward Transfer, commercially appropriate procedures will be followed to help ensure that the Information is used only for authorized purposes and by authorized persons in a manner consistent with the choices customers and prospects have made under this Policy, and that the security, integrity and privacy of the information is maintained. Please note that our Website may contain links to other Websites that have their own privacy policies and practices. While The Computer Security Solutions will employ commercially appropriate procedures to help ensure that your information is only used for authorized purposes as described above, The Computer Security Solutions cannot make any guarantees with respect to the actions or policies of such third parties. Children: Collection and use of information from children under the age of thirteen will be made in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998. Specifically, The Computer Security Solutions will:
a. Provide parents or guardians with notice of our information practices;
b. obtain prior verifiable parental or guardian consent for the collection, use, and/or disclosure of Personally-Identifiable Information from children;
c. provide a parent or guardian, upon request, with the means to review the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from his or her child;
d. provide a parent or guardian with the opportunity to prevent the further use of Personally-Identifiable Information that has already been collected, or the future collection of Personally-Identifiable Information, from that child;
e. limit collection of Personally-Identifiable Information for a child’s online participation in a game, prize offer or other activities to Personally-Identifiable Information that is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity; and
f. establish procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the Personally-Identifiable Information collected from children.
10. The Corporation also has established a standing Privacy Steering Committee consisting of senior corporate executives and managers from our major business segments. This Committee will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and customer expectations. The co-chairs of the Committee are also charged with handling unresolved customer concerns. You can reach them by sending an e-mail message to [email protected]
11. If you feel that we are not abiding by this or any other posted privacy policies, you should first contact our Privacy Steering Committee by email using the [email protected] address. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe at http://truste.org. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with the Web site to resolve your concerns.